How to keep your account safe
Easy security measures that can make your account much more secure
- Keep your password private.
- Create a long, complex passhrase or password. We strongly recommend using a password manager like 1password.
- Do not use the same password for your Tidal account as you use for other accounts.
- Keep your computer software up to date with security updates.
- Be alert against possible phishing attempts. We’ll never ask for your password.
- Enable two-factor authentication (or 2FA). This is a process that verifies your identity with two or more components. It even protects your account if someone knows your password. Learn more about Two-Factor Auth, or How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication for your Tidal Account.